Tuesday 24 August 2021

Tuesday - Maths-tastic!

Good morning lovely people! I have had a lot of fun finding some maths to make you THINK, and to encourage you to discuss ideas with your whānau.

Also today a challenge for you all - I think we need a picture of a MATHEMACHICKEN for our class - would you like to have a go at drawing one? I am going to have a go. There's a how-to-draw on the first slide, but it looks tricky. It's a chicken in pants, just what we need!

Enjoy your day of learning and fun with your whānau, from Whaea Tiff.

6 comments:

  1. Morena Whaea Tiff. Leela would like to know if you like the number 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Leela, I do! I have updated slide 2... is that enough information to guess my rule?

      Delete
  2. Felix says "is the rule it has to end in a five"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good guess Felix, but guess what? I also like number 73...

      Delete
    2. Felix asks "do they all have to be odd numbers"?

      Delete
    3. Yes Felix! You guessed my rule - I only like ODD numbers. It was a simple rule today, you probably thought I wouldn't have done something so obvious. Tomorrow's rule will be harder to guess. Or maybe you could think of a rule, and we could all try to guess it?

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.