Thursday 25 October 2018

Squiggle Art

We have been learning Squiggle Art. It was a way to practise having a growth mindset. We drew scribbles then had to turn them into pictures. We worked on using our imaginations, and not worrying if we made mistakes or if our work did not look perfect. Here are our thoughts:
  • It was very challenging.
  • It was fun.
  • I felt great!
  • It was a little bit hard but I didn't give up.
  • I thought of it as growth mindset.
  • I thought it was pretty good, 
  • It was very good and challenging.
  • It makes you get better at art.
  • It helps your brain.
  • It was funny!
  • I did a really weird scribble and turned it into an old bird.
Whaea Tiff was proud of us because we gave it a shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.